During their summer 2016 travels, Steve Parelli kept a log of their activities by posting photos and comments on his Facebook wall. The postings are “public” which means you do not have to be a Facebook member to view the postings.
GETTYSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA. by REV. STEPHEN PARELLI. SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2O16.
The Facebook postings, on the webpages of the following countries, are arranged thematically which gives the reader, in effect, a table of contents per country, or a quick overview of the activities listed topically.
Steve Parelli and Jose Ortiz Summer Travels 2016 with Other Sheep
1. Italy: Rome, Naples, Catania (Sicily), Donnalucata (Scicily)
2. Uganda: Kampala, Entebbe, and two towns northeast of Kampala
3. Tanzania: Dar es Salaam
4. Egypt: Cairo and Alexander
5. Ghana: Accra
6. Nicaragua: Managua and Granada
7. Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo, Barahona, Sosua (Puerta Plata)
* Washington, DC, and New York City-the Bronx, stop-overs to Nicaragua and the Dominican Republic
This blog was written in, and published to the Internet from, the guest room of the Schmucker House (the pre-Cvil War home of Samuel Simon Schmucker) of the Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, on Sunday, October 10, 2016, by Rev. Stephen Parelli.
Photo at right: The north end of the Schmucker House (Lutheran Theological Seminar at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania). The three windows on the second floor immediately over the front door of the north end of the home are to the guest room.